Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Beauty

While watching TV in the hope to 'beautify' my morning, I heard a phrase from a celebrity which kinda set me thinking. "An old uncle once said that I don't need plastic surgery or facial to be pretty because Happiness equals Beauty". It may sound as simple as it is being laid out but who's really happy throughout their life now. I would say none because it's too perfect to say that you are happy in each single moment of your life. Then again, I asked myself if I'm happy with my life now.

I think and think and I realised I'm happy in certain aspects but not in the rest. It seems like I'm having a hard time understanding the things I do sometimes. Because of that, I guess I may have hurt people I know, I don't know, and I sort of know. Well, who knows who's hurting unless you say it out. We all know we are humans and we hide our feelings for fear of being exposed. I believe many of my friends are and that's how well I know them. Life is filled with regrets somehow or another. I guess the key to solving it will be to talk things out and thrash it out when the circumstances ask for it. Get it over and done with! There's no point in looking back at the decisions you have made, we all know it's life and we age as minutes and hours passed. It's time to move on. Step up and be brave because we should all be granted the right to happiness. Try and avoid from wallowing in misery. Be happy and that's when you are beautiful!

School starting in 27 days' time! Better enjoy the rest of the holidays first. :) But, as weirdly as it sounds, I can't wait for school to start. As much as I can't wait for it to end, now I can't wait for it to commence. Let's promise myself to work harder the next sem! And maybe, I should start thinking about what I want to commit to next semester too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home